GLOUCESTER/ CAMBRIDGE (BOSTON):
Nanny | Assistant | Social Media Position
New mama and wellness entrepreneur (that's me) seeking a nanny and assistant who also happens to be an Instagram branding wizard.
What you will be doing:
- Take care of my (adorable, hilarious) 8-month-old son
- Manage household and run errands
2. Business/social media
- Assist with my business during my son’s three hours of daily nap time
- Your primary business duty will be to maximize the brand on Instagram
We live in Gloucester, but I attend grad school in Cambridge. You’ll meet us in Cambridge and nanny, work on the business, and provide other support around campus some days; other days you’ll come out to Gloucester and do the same. Some days I’ll be in the house; other days I’ll be in Cambridge. Somehow it will all work out.
Perfect for someone who loves babies and has a proven track record on Instagram -- as well as an appreciation for spirituality, fashion, literature, and Dolly Parton.
- Actively looks for ways to help out
- Excellent communicator
- Collaborative / enjoys generating new ideas
- Social media wizard (especially Instagram)
- Strong understanding of social media editing tools, algorithms, strategies, etc
- Competent in branding and brand marketing
- Graphic design aptitude
- Photography skills a bonus
- Positive attitude a must
- CPR/First Aid certification (if you’re not certified, we’ll pay for your training)
Candidates must have excellent driving record. Prior nannying or household experience is strongly preferred. Background check and references will be required. Applicants should have their own reliable car (though you will use our car to drive the babe).
$20/hour -- minimum $2400/month
Please send letter of interest and resume/CV to email@example.com. If you have them, please also send any relevant samples of Instagram, graphic design, and/or photography.